[Code] Javascript Member picker (used) [5/25/10]

Vermiglio7Registerednew Member: 2010-01-16 Posts: 5

Hey Mike,

I try to inject multi-core-friend-selector on this page:
Http://www.facebook.com/OnePieceActionF … Force; Ref = ts

The goal is to help people invite their friends here:
Http://www.facebook.com/OnePieceActionFigures

The following code is used, but it doesn't work:


 
   



   
 

What happened?

Thanks for the help,
A. blessings!

PlumreefRegisterednew Member: 2010-01-03 14: Posts

Hey Mike,

I ' vebeen looking for a way to make multiple friend selection without having to submit the form directly to Facebook. (Because I don't want to send out order) your looks like an amazing script. I'm just about to jump into it.  But wondering if/how you use it with my Rails application? I just mean to switch member and collect the IDs of friends to whom a message is sent later. I would like to use the full version, already have sent you an email already.

Thank you
Navneet

Last edited by plumreef (2010-01-09 23: 29: 53)

MarcisRegisterednew Member: 2010-01-24 10: Posts

You can see fb: multi-friend-selector for another user?

I want to display a dialog form for user full Board who gave my permission application to access the account members offline, not for the current user (connected to the full Board). Is it possible? If Yes, how?

Thank you!

Gars152Registerednew Member: 2010-01-30 Posts: 5

I tried the code, but did not run. Member of the more experienced than I said the code works for my iframe based apps is fbml. This is true? If so, what can I do?

CharlesdgRegisterednew Member: 2010-01-2008 Posts: 1

Hey

You can test the code, when I access this application, my friend's list did not load.

Only change

$ Api_key
Secret $
$ Base_url

In the php config.

I have to do something more?

Thank you

SFeraRegisterednew Member: 2010-01-09 22: Posts

I created one new ajax full so you can use the application tab

You can see it here:

Http://www.facebook.com/dovebeauty?v=app_125506130846072

You can publish it when it is ready

Currently I have to do ajax requests for 2 users, so no need to be optimized.

Is there a way to make the RAW response ajax FBML? Or you can use ajax to get a variable FBML JS?

Basicly you need to send JSON with users, MFS content dialog ...

Thank you

Last edited by SFera (2010-01-15 10: 52: 41)Ramanathannew Memberfrom: ChennaiRegistered: 2011-02-03 Posts: 47Website

Check Facebook video tutorials available for php member selector?

Mikeknoop_ Moderator But Do _: MissouriRegistered: 2008-07-02 Posts: 1032Website

Validation has been updated and fixed. Eventually it will be re-written iFrame version better, but for now it is up to date.

Mike

SambangNew Memberfrom West Java-IndonesiaRegistered: 2011-04-19 Posts: 3Website

Hey Mike,
Thanks for sharing

You can notify your css and html code is allowed for the application on Facebook? To display a Facebook application that may make it more interesting.big_smile

SunnydayNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-19 Posts: 2

Thanks guys reported some "bugs". I will be sure to fix them, will soon be the project.

Last edited by sunnyday (today 06: 36: 34)mickey543registerednew Member: 2011-08-26 Posts: 1

All contacts are divided into groups: family, classmates, University? I think in this case is very easy to manipulate them

VelpandianNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-02 Posts: 1

On https://apps.facebook.com/spoknvms my application. I'm using the Member picker. But when the page loads a selector is visible for a fraction of a second.
This code looks like my friend selector.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

TafxMemberNote: 2007-11-19 Posts: 447

Since the day I see the same issues on one of my apps, vanished friend fbml-field switch