Javascript SDK not setting the oauth_token signed request

BowNanCNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-04 8: Posts

Hey

Already I'm trying to get Javascript SDK working with PHP SDK (v 3.1). Basically, I want to go through the javascript SDK and pull user information using PHP.

Try to read some of the functions "Facebook $-> api", always I get an error that says that this access_token property is not set.

Print _ SESSION, $ $ _ COOKIE, $ PHP-information _ REQUEST, it looks like:

1. my access_token set to access_token application (APP_ID |APP_SECRET), not my user's access_token (APP_ID | code).

2. the field fbsr_APP_ID of my COOKIE variables are set to an array of the following fields:
-Algorithm
-Code
-Issued_at
-User_id

3. looking into the code base_facebook. php PHP SDK, note that this operation:

{GetUserAccessToken () function is protected
//First, check the signed request if it is provided.
//If the request is signed, then he alone determines
//Access token.
$ Signed_request = $ this-> getSignedRequest ();
If {($ signed_request)
{If (array_key_exists (' oauth_token ', $ signed_request))
$ Access_token = $ signed_request ["oauth_token"];
$ This-> setPersistentData ("access_token", $ access_token);
Return $ access_token;
}

//Request countries signed nothing so no access token
//Stored in the clear.
$ This-> clearAllPersistentData ();
Return false; //To respect the request data is signed, even
//If the authorization code, or something else
}

It seems that there are also the "oauth_token" in a signed request ... That cannot be set when I went to my full Board with javascript sdk.

Am I missing something here? Or is this a bug? Any help be but appreciated. Thank you!

BowNanCNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-04 8: Posts

Anyone have thoughts on this or am I only one having trouble interfacing Javascript php sdk sdk ...?

BowNanCNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-04 8: Posts

Actually ... nevermind, it looks like the latest v 3.1.1 fixes the problem by reading the code in a signed request

LCallaghan84A new Member: EuropeRegistered: 2011-03-16 Posts: 36website

3.1.1 good is not working for mesad

BowNanCNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-04 8: Posts

You try to use the javascript sdk to log on, and php sdk to gather the data? Post any code, you can help

LCallaghan84A new Member: EuropeRegistered: 2011-03-16 Posts: 36website

Here is my code, I tried using js sdk login button with full Board, but dosnt connect properly. And gives an example of a new js sdk I loop reload.

Last edited by LCallaghan84 (today 07: 47: 04)