Question

LettaNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-06 Posts: 1

That do not belong here, I know. But I didn't know what to do. I have a bean tries to find a place where I propose a new application for a while. And when bagozi this place. I thought maybe I can suggest it here. I promise you that I published it on ???????. I know nothing about making apps or anything. But me and a number of my friends keep hoping ?????? pokemon game. Which is kind of like a new one with different smurf. One where you can explore different terrains capture pokemon, breed them, trade them level, what did not like the ds game but different. If not through learning beyond about this, I'm pretty sure, that it is not please contact me at volixy@yahoo.com to tell me how it would be better to go about it. Because I will not repeat. Good day, a lot of luck with ever-what ever you are all doing.