Your people-loseing to myspace!!!!!

Jackthe truekillerNew Memberregistered: 2011-08-22 Posts: 3

I have a group, the people you are having problems loging account name you want has a # or a pic. Nothing to verify they are who have I received a few phone calls about this saying they buy a mobile phone, once the pic. Check that they play a game in Facebook should add this game to get something sent to you! So if this is going to catch up you should see the money going to gamers back release because myspace has old accounts! And im losing my group member quickly and I think it's okay by you!! Because you made it had some members of my group are now great friends disappeared due to this # thing cellular phone! I think removing it!!! And let them on facebook! You can buy credits for games paid here on facebook and I cant buy a job myself that any mobile phone can support a child! Therefore I will be able to log on, you can think of which 2 and 3 or maybe 10 dollars a week, are losing money like this because at this time a lot of money for years know that there is much more expensive to so precisely that you guys do what you want, but you may go broke out baspira of it! I'm just letting you know what happens on Facebook this is not a mad no way or form that is a member of Facebook, which is to let you know what happens thanks I hope we can work together on it have a nice day!!!!

1pages:

Home » General » your people loseing myspace!!!