Many tab how to create Facebook page.

I created a page on Facebook I'm developing an application with Facebook using C # in asp.net 2.0 I wanted to add one content ... of page (suppose fb. asp) asp to my page on Facebook. I have one iframe Facebook application, at the given url this convas page url full Board. using graph api I can add my application to my page (a content of my page url convas Facebook) he creates one tab page. Let's say I wanted to add a tab to my Facebook page rgionliim-one, then what is the idea behind it is to create an application. rgionliim for the physical forces or one application is sufficient for creating a tab or several tab I get ... on my Facebook.

Suppose
Facebook page: x
Fbpage pageid: xx
Application name: y
Application ID: yy
Asp page added as convas y application url: sample .asp
Convasurl: http://IpAddress//foldername/foldername/sample.asp

Graph url
Applicationhttps://graph.facebook.com/pageid/tabs?app_id=your ID & method = post & access_token = the access token of the page.