Facebook.com hyperlink problem in production server only

Was already on my test server development-shared hosting company month BlueHost (PHP-CGI/FastCGI, 5.2.17), everything works great.

Already shot up the Amazon EC2 instance (CentOS, PHP 5.2.4, Apache 2.0), I'm using the exact same code for both sites-except a different server in config varibles.

New server, when you click a hyperlink, 2 differnet things occur.  I should like to begin by saying all my links are internal link via my domain, not through apps.facebook.com/myapp.

1. click on the link, and load the appropriate page, but outside of an iframe Facebook.
2. click on the link, it loads the page redirect issue of Facebook.com, then load my page, but it redirects me back to the application of my canvas.

I found references online to redirect Facebook.com page here:
Http://www.fb-developers.info/tech/fb_d … ame_09. php

I am using redirects, but they are in the linked page.  It looks like # 2, he never got to this page.  I know that because it is where the database calls are placed, and they are not.

Any suggestions on what can be different between the two servers to cause?  PHP version?  Apache settings on the new server?  Everything works perfect testing server.

I'm really lost on this.