No comment moderation tool working site with user authentication

Do authentication changes when you try to view comments comment moderation tool? I've created in Facebook application are the HTML test page with basic notes box Server public schools without user authentication, it works fine. You can see, and moderate comments from the test itself or I also moderate comments via the comment moderation tools.

I used the same code in different times storage site that require user authentication but I don't see any comments comment moderation tool shows still have the ability to moderate comments per page. Ultimately, I want the ability to use the Facebook comment moderation as there are more than 300 articles on this site and to moderate any page would be a daunting task.

Here's the code I am using now on my site to test both the scratch area. Identifying replaced of XXX, yes there are different application ID of the test page, locate staging both correctly in full Board.



Og: xmlns = "http://ogp.me/ns#"
Xmlns: fb = "http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" >
.....





Some notes and other things I tried on the staging server that does not work:
-Aug region: Url matches what I have in my href tag fb: comments
-I tried to log out of Facebook, log back on one of the mentioned worked for them with no difference in my staging server
-I tried using the transferred = 1 fb: comments tag attribute with no difference in my staging server
-I tried to remove the # xfbml = 1 script tag with no difference in my staging server
-I tried to add the check = my_app_id & xfbml = 1 script tag with no difference in my staging server
-I tried to add FB. init script (see below) between Facebook connect script and tag comments in full Board with no difference in my staging server

Anyone have any other suggestions?