Cannot place the first image album application. The second works well

Italonascimento1New Memberregistered: 2011-08-02 3: Posts

This code should post an image album application (if created) or create a photo album application and send the image (if there is still an album app):

$ Post_photo = $ Facebook-> api ('/images/', ' post ', $ photo_details);

The problem is:

When the album was not released, attempted to place the first image, the album was created correctly, but the image is not created.

Then, when you try to publish the second image (the album has a name) it works fine.

So, what happens here?

CedikNew Memberfrom: RomaniaRegistered: 2011-08-06 Posts: 76Website

It doesn't really work well, if I remember correctly.
I did a thing occasionally, what I did was to create the first album and post photos there and waiting for Facebook not to automatically create

Last edited by Cedik (today 03: 10: 20)

Takwing_ Moderator But Do _From: Hong KongRegistered: 2010-05-05 Posts: 4174Website

I did a similar activity before, it works perfectly.
The album was created if doesn't exist.

Swati11New Memberregistered: 2011-08-12 21: Posts

You take a picture of a local computer or a picture that hosted someever (Server)?

CedikNew Memberfrom: RomaniaRegistered: 2011-08-06 Posts: 76Website

@ Takwing: don't know, it doesn't always work perfect for me, but I don't blame Facebook application was probably an error on my part. The point is that the upload photo can be complicated for a beginner, that's why I made the suggestion.

Preparation of the first album also has other benefits too, such as allowing you to define a name for it.

I followed these steps when building an application leaf photo: test

1. retrieve the user's albums
2. check if there was already an album for my application
A) was an album for my application, so I uploaded the image
B) was not an album for my application, so I created a new album "my album" or what application, and then load the image.

I think this is the recommended way to go if you plan to build an application that will load more than one picture. Don't know about others, but I wouldn't use an application that make a different album for each of the images you upload.

Italonascimento1New Memberregistered: 2011-08-02 3: Posts

Yes, I need to create the album first, and then check to see if it's already there before uploading images.

Facebook says that he should record run in another way, so I'm trying to hard to understand the problem.

Italonascimento1New Memberregistered: 2011-08-02 3: Posts

@ Swati11 my pictures are created by the application, hosted on a server, uploaded the album on Facebook, deleted from the server.

1page: Home» Graph API» cannot place the first image album application. The second works well