APIs using Facebook graph for PHP

This code is amazing. I work best as an intruder-taking engineering completed something, and then back, change it to me that many require. This is the perfect solution – saving me many, many hours of research.
I have a question about power disconnect and sent (without being asked for payment!) code to do it! Expected service levels – from a list.

If you are looking for a way to code for Facebook, is what you need, its great value for money, with so many features-for example, each file should be backed up, so that when the appeal file (rather than would be if you are like me!!) there is no need to upload the files again, you can only copy during backup. Nice touch!!

Really, I can't recommend it enough. However, I see a lot of directions of future development! I'm sure that I can post them here. This is not an answer for everything, but it is an amazing start (for example, I want to be able to determine the number of comment boxes on one page, but at this point, everyone has the same content I study how to do it without this issue-that is when Iwork it! can be seen on www. [Spam]. Com has no affiliation whatsoever with this site)

Thanks again – great code, support great, great product. Stop reading this, buy the software already!!