Publishing a page with no posts appear on news feeds fans???

PeterKavanaghNew Memberregistered: 2011-05-11 Posts: 7

Hey

I'm using the Graph API successfully publish videos page where permissions for my application. These permissions are retrieved when logged on as an Administrator page-does not seem to be any other way of doing this.

All combinations I tried the result video post appear as ' from ', not from admin user name. then also post appears on the new content all fans-not what we want happens.

If you add a user by using the post page as the page, this video will appear on other pages of new fans.

Can I post through the API, but they will appear on the wall page???

Life

Peter.

RBlennA new Member: BlennRegistered: 2011-04-22 Posts: 67website

You can t near chek it here, but I never saw any post to my wall, was written on behalf of the owner. Sure, what the proposed manri Oldshoe my wall, wich is not a friend of mine. I would not now, because this is a motorcycle club manager, I loved Grandpas.

Have you ever tried this "hand-made"? I think that it would not be possible, that it would be strange for users.

1pages:

Home » Graph API » publishing posts appear on the page-news feeds fans???