JS SDK-ignore the redirect_uri dialog

Hey

I have a Facebook tab application I show the dialog user interface in when the user performs an action. I have it shows and writing on the wall. ... However, my pairs of "link" param points to say ... Google.com ...

This is where you want users to go if they click new entry, but image appears to be doubling as "redirect_uri", and that's not what I want at all! I want the users to "vote" in my tab, the dialog box will appear that says "I voted for this, you need to check more here", but don't want them to be redirected to Google.com after they've posted this to their news feed.

Is there a way I have it? I had to build a custom popup and use the SDK for PHP with better results (I'd prefer not doing it as a very convenient version JS "casual users").

Thank you

-In d