Warning: do not hire Websolution, unless you adjacent neighbor

Sorry to hear that.  I don't have a similar problem.  Eventually get my money back from paypal.  Good luck on your claim.

Recently they tried to answer the project specification and offers also services freelancer.com.

Under the name: bharatgandass
Showing that Skype address shown below.

Funny thing is I hired them to convert before application.  New key was placed in the job for re-write, do with a new key.  I will be writing a review is excellent when it is complete.

Me before 12 hours
I don't have access to my Skype mobile now.
You can share the link to the demo for the military one?

Bharatgandass 12 hours ago
Yes I have the game please let's Skype or gtalk army and then discuss the better.

Me before 12 hours
Or military one?

Me before 12 hours
If there is a Facebook application script ages for sale? Demo?
Let me know here please.

Bharatgandass 12 hours ago
Send me ask Skype-sunny. gandass
Then we will discuss more.

Skype: emw-dgn
Facebook applications for sale View it here
Email: admin@game-script.net phone: 1-808-422-1628
Automate Web tasks Http://botguru.net/