Publish post wall friend

I need to create a Facebook application for the game. I have some games on my database. If someone wants to play each game before they must receive the application with extended permissions (publish_stream, offline_access, status_update). When they get my application I'm collecting their uid, where my online publication database access_token, then they play the game.

Into this application at the time of registering only 4 games. So the user can play 4 games every time. When a user of shifting from one game from game to game, new game items are placed into a wall post using an pre_filled.

Note: this is a publication by using the Graph API Javascript API.

Question 1: is this valid? Am I breaking any policies on Facebook?

Cron job for the publication of I. This user wants a cron to send to these wall accept my application. I can post 25 times per day per user. Suppose 1000 users receive my application. You can then run the cron job interval of 15 minutes. So I post to my wall post into 25,000 times each day by my job-cron.

Question 2: I can publish? Am I breaking any policies on Facebook?