[Sign up][Bug] plugin displays an iframe after disengagement

NsplugNew Memberregistered: 2011-05-13 Posts: 2

See screen shot below, even on Facebook, I'm using the demopage Chrome 11.0.696.60

Repro steps:

1) load the plug-in
2) click Disconnect
3) you will see an iframe on the page

[Refresh the page fixes it, showing a blank form]

D:\Program

AbdejanmNew Memberregistered: 2011-05-15TrishANPosts: 2new friendregistered: 2011-05-16 Posts: 1

Hey
I try to add a "Like" button to my website, but every time I hit accept, I get this msg pop up
"Only authenticated developers like developers listed can be added to this application. Read http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17580 for details. "all the other plugins I've tried seem to be working fine (submit, recommended, etc), but for some reason such acts. Pls help!

DevoMemberregister: 2008-04-10 Posts: 104

I see this bug again. I get a frame within a frame after it is called my callback url. Here is my page with plugin registration:

D:\Program

After clicking the button "register", my back should process the data and forward the user to the next page, but as you can see, the html content is displayed inside of an iframe for plugin registration. I use XFBML plugin, so I'm now unsure what the problem is:

D:\Program

The content inside the red box is where the past and this is where the registration plugin loaded content from callback. Behavior used to be after the user clicks on the "register" is sent to another user.

1pages:

Home » Social plugins » [registration] [bug] plugin displays an iframe after disengagement